Family Tech Reviews | February 15, 2012
NuStand 360 by Newer Technology Review
Our Thoughts on the NuStand 360
We all have a different way of viewing things. With the NuStand 360, you can enjoy a less hands-on
experience with your iPad2. It is ideal for use in any multi-iPad user environment such as a home or school. The NuStand
360′s aluminum body uses removable silicone "blocks" to securely hold either the iPad 2 in place. A rear cutout on the
body of the stand enables a clean (almost hidden) routing of the dock connector cable. Weather you are watching a
movie, viewing business reports, or running over the walls of Temple Run, you will be able to twist and turn your iPad
while it sits secure on the firm base of this stand. Not to mention, to keep it looking like new for several years to
come, the NuStand 360 is coated with a rubberized black finish that is soft to the touch, yet highly scratch resistant.
We set up our iPad2 with the NuStand 360 in the game room for the evening for the kids to really give it
a try. I noticed our 14 year old son, Jake, watching Netflix and asked him if it was nice not to have to hold iPad2
while watching. He mentioned that it made viewing the show he was watching more convenient and left his hands free to
continue eating and texting his friends. Later, JJ, our 8 year old daughter, and I played a game of checkers and the
stand did not budge as we played our game of wits. We really liked the concept as well as the flexibility of the stand
to maneuver into so many different viewing positions. Overall, I would say this is must have accessory to have for your
iPad or iPad2.
- Aluminum body with removable silicone blocks securely holds either iPad or iPad 2
- Unique 360° swivel-pivot design provides fluid, precise display positioning
- For ultimate gaming, scalloped cutaway shape delivers excellent handhold points
- Rubberized black finish is soft to touch, yet highly scratch resistant
- Rear cutout enables nearly hidden, clean cable routing
- Extra heavy weighted base with anti-skid rubber foot covering the total footprint
- Measurements: 8" W x 5.5" D x 12" H (20.32cm x 13.97cm x 30.48cm)
- Weight: 1.6 pounds (.72kg)
- 1 Year Warranty
You can learn more about the NuStand 360 from Newer Technology.
The above article has been included on our site for archival purposes only.
To see the article as it appeared in the original published form, click the link provided.
All stories have been captured without modification to their content.