eSATA to USB 3.0 Adapter
Connect your eSATA equipped external drive to a USB 3.0 port for SuperSpeed data transfer!
Already have an external drive with an eSATA port? Take advantage of high-bandwidth USB 3.0 performance and experience data rates up to 3Gb/s from your external drive with the NewerTech eSATA to USB 3.0 Adapter. It's Plug and Play easy to add...simply connect your eSATA drive enclosure to the adapter and then plug the adapter into your computer's USB 3.0 port. No drivers, no hassle, just maximum performance and ultimate use of your existing eSATA equipped external storage units.
Easy Three Step Set-Up
- Power on your eSATA equipped external drive.
- Connect the NewerTech Adapter to the external drive via a standard eSATA cable.
- Connect the NewerTech Adapter to the USB 3.0 port on your computer via included USB 3.0 cable. USB 2.0 also supported.
Once you're set up, use your drive like any other external storage device but now with the speed advantage of USB 3!
Windows System Requirements
- Notebook or Desktop PC with an available USB 3.0/2.0 port (USB 3.0 recommended) Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, VISTA, 7 or later.
Macintosh System Requirements
- Notebook or Desktop Mac with an available and supported USB 3.0/2.0 port (USB 3.0 recommended) Mac OS X 10.2.8 or later.
- 2.25"(D) x 2.5"(W) x .75"(H)
- 57.3mm x 64.2mm x 19mm
Note: Some older operating systems, as well as computers not equipped with a USB 3.0 port, will not support the speed improvements of USB 3.0, but will still work with this adapter via USB 2.0 standards.