NuMount VESA for iMac
More Ways To Mount Your iMac.
Connect your iMac to any VESA compatible mount with ease, simply and securely.
The iMac is an amazing, flexible computer, found in homes and workplaces around the world. After 2012, the factory–fitted stand is not detachable, making it impossible to attach the iMac to a VESA wall, pivot or other mount. The NuMount VESA Adapter for iMac solves this problem with a precision bracket and a one of a kind clamping system, custom designed to allow your iMac to safely and securely attach to a VESA compatible mount.
Made in the USA, the NuMount VESA Adapter for iMac is a unique and easy–to–install solution that gives you the freedom to mount your iMac exactly how you want for optimal comfort and productivity.
- Attach your iMac to a VESA compatible wall or desk mount safely and securely with the innovative clamp design
- Precision-engineered aluminum bracket perfectly matches the finish of your iMac
- Integrated top shelf to accommodate a drive or other device
- One of the only aftermarket VESA mounts compatible with 2012 or newer iMacs
- Download Manual PDF (1.9MB)
- 3 Year NewerTech Product Limited Warranty Register Here.
This device is compatible 2007 or later iMacs, including 20, 21.5, 24, and 27 inch models. Please see exceptions list below.
The following models exceed the maximum weight limit and are not compatible with this adapter:
- iMac10,1 (Late 2009, 27 inch Core 2 Duo) *
- iMac11,1 (Late 2009, 27 inch Core i5 and i7)
- iMac11,3 (Mid 2010 27 inch)
- iMac12,2 (Mid 2011 27 inch)
* There is a 21.5 inch Late 2009 model, which is also designated as iMac10,1 — that model is fully compatible with the adapter as it falls well below the weight limit.