USB 3.0 to DVI/HDMI/VGA Video Display Adapter
Increase Productivity By As Much As 50%
Studies show productivity increases up to 50% when people are able to use multiple monitors. Take multitasking to a new level and become more efficient with a boost from the NewerTech USB 3.0 to HDMI/DVI video display adapter.
This easy to use bus-powered adapter allows you to connect another display through your USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 port and configure HDTVs or monitors to either clone your primary screen or simply extend your desktop. This translates to more application visibility and simultaneous utility, the ability to watch movies on an HDTV and the enjoyment of 5.1 channel audio support over HDMI.
- Intel based Mac OS X 10.6.8 and later (not compatible with PowerPC based Macs)
- Supports up to four monitors
- XP (32-bit) SP2, Vista, 7, and 8
- Supports up to six monitors
- This adapter does not support hardware OpenGL Acceleration in Mac OS X. Some features of Mac OS X applications that require hardware OpenGL acceleration, such as Keynote* presentations, will have limited functionality.
- Color calibration does not work with this adapter.
- Mac OS X currently only supports HDMI audio in 2-channel stereo. Mac OS X versions prior to 10.8.5 only support audio via USB 2.0.