NewerTech Voyager SATA drive docking solutions support all 2.5" & 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s, 3Gb/s & 1.5Gb/s drives up to 6.0TB.
Boot and Swap Drives at Will
Whether you're on a data recovery mission or just want to check the contents of an older swapped out drive, NewerTech Voyager is the easiest, most convenient way to access data from any Serial ATA (SATA) drive. Just insert any standard 2.5" or 3.5" SATA I/II/III drive with up to 6.0TB capacity into the compact docking base and select one of the four interfaces supported by your Mac® or PC for the fastest data transfer performance. Then, start reading and/or writing data to the docked drive. There's nothing else to install or configure!
Save Time and Money
With its Plug and Play design, the NewerTech Voyager saves you the time of installing a drive into a computer or the cost of an external enclosure. Now you can think of bare SATA drives with the same convenience and instant access benefits as flash memory cards…but with huge gains in storage capacity!
Hot Swap Ready
Have multiple drives you need to access? No problem, NewerTech Voyager's unique design makes hot-swapping SATA drives a breeze. When finished using your drive, simply pull up on it or use the eject lever for 3.5" drives for quick and effortless removal.
Ideal Solution for Photographers and Videographers
Instead of needing multiple enclosures and power supplies for every archived drive, NewerTech Voyager makes accessing your valuable data a breeze. Just slide in your drive, find the desired image or clip, and then return the drive to your storage safe.
Truly Plug and Play
With all supported interface connector cables included, an auto-switching power supply for worldwide compatibility, and flexible operating system compatibility, the NewerTech Voyager can travel your data universe with ease.
- Weighted Base
- ABS black plastic with non-skid rubber feet
- 5.28" x 3.70" x 2.68" (W x D x H)
- 134.11mm x 93.98mm x 68.07mm
- 1.35 lbs. (.61kg) (without drive)
- (1) USB 3.0 port, fully backward compatible with USB 2.0
Maximum Data Transfer Rate
- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed 5 Gb/s, up to 500MB/s
- Macintosh OS 8.6 to 9.2.2, OS X 10.2.x or later, and an available USB 3.0/2.0 port. Support for drives over 2TB requires Mac OS X 10.2 and later.
- Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, NT, 98, and an available USB 3.0/2.0 port. Support for drives over 2TB requires Windows XP 64-bit and later.
- Linux compatible via supported the USB interface.
- Serial ATA 1.5G/3G/6G (SATA I/II/III) Drives of 2.5" and 3.5" types and up to 6.0TB.
- Note: Voyager only accepts SATA interface drives (show connnector) If you have IDE/ATA interface drives (show IDE), we recommend the NewerTech USB Universal Drive Adapters.
Can I use this solution as an external startup drive?
- USB 3.0: Supported on Macs and PC's meeting minimum requirements. -
Click for more info
- USB 2.0: Supported on Macs and PC's meeting minimum requirements. -
Click for more info
- Push button drive eject for safe removal
- Hot-Swap functionality for fast access of multiple SATA drives
- 2-Color Status LED:
- Left side Blue = Power
- Right side Flashing Red = Disk Activity
- Whisper Quiet operation…no cooling fan needed
- RoHS Compliant
- CE approved
Note: Voyager only accepts SATA interface drives If you have IDE/ATA interface drives, we recommend the NewerTech USB Universal Drive Adapters.